Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Cakes


Lay back days are my favorite. You get to hang around the house, eat, sleep and watch movies anytime you like. But for me, I like making things specially miniature paper cakes!

Here are my new ones to add to my miniature cakes collection... Enjoy!


You all know the bachelor's cake from my previous post.

Miniature Cakes
Miniature Cakes



Miniature Cakes



I call this one the Gift Wrapped Cake, since this one looks like a gift and party cake :)

Miniature Cakes



Miniature Cakes


This one is called Wedding Roses.

Miniature Cakes
Quilled Miniature Cake



Miniature Cakes


And my Chocolate Cake.

Miniature Cakes


 
Miniature Cakes
Miniature Cakes Top View


Aren't they adorable? I just want to look at them and eat them all up... if I could :)

Miniature Cakes
Quilled Miniature Cakes





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your work is simply beautiful. I can try to create what you do by simply linking at your photos but it never looks as good. I'm still a beginner. You're wonderful. Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete