Friday, July 27, 2012

Little Brother's Envelope

My little brother handed me a brown envelope yesterday and asked if I could put on some design to it. He said to go crazy with the design and he has no idea what he wants.

So I did, I did go a little crazy and tried out quilling his initials on to the envelope. This is my first time to do monogram quilling so excuse my lack of design patterns :)

I started of by drawing his initials to the envelope, M and J. Then I traced the outline using black colored paper.


Quilled Monogram


The toothpick there is my quilling tool. I haven't found the actual tool yet and I've already visited almost all the craft store near our place. Maybe I'm just not looking far enough eh? :D


Quilled Monogram



Quilled Monogram
Quilled Letters


After finishing his initials, I added some design at the bottom corner since he requested some colors to the design.


Quilled Monogram



Quilled Monogram



And here's the completed look.

Quilled Monogram


So my brother told me that this was for his Math subject.. I really don't get what the envelope designing has to do with Math, but I'm just happy with the outcome and my brother is happy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment